Using a Shiffter means that you simply jet wash the toilet clean after each use. This means that your poor old mum isn’t lumbered with having to put on the rubber gloves and scrub away with a brush and toilet cleaner. Here are a few obvious advantages:
- It’s cleaner and more hygienic
- You won’t get splattered with unpleasant stuff
- No disgusting toilet brush sat by your toilet
- Better for the environment as you’re using water to clean rather than chemicals
- Save on water bills as you won’t need to panic flush
- It’s quick – you can fill it up, use it and even refill the Shiffter in about 30 seconds
- No need to buy replacement brushes once they get mucky
- Guests using your bathroom can exit your without worrying about what they’ve left behind
- Dealing with ‘incidents’ straightaway means that the person who cleans your toilet won’t be lumbered with other people’s problems
- Your purchase will raise money for good causes
- Shiffter can also be used at work – and let’s face it, that’s where it’s often needed. Get your facilities manager on the job! We can even provide corporate branded ones
- Kids even enjoy using it – who’d have thought that cleaning the toilet could be fun?
Disadvantages – Shiffter vs toilet brush
- The only one which springs immediately to mind is that you can’t use the Shiffter as an emergency, make-shift plunger if you’ve tried to flush down too much toilet paper!